Sunday 11 December 2011

Basic stuff...


If you saw the last Meejah video, you may remember that at the end I said that I would be doing one on how to make things appear, and disappear using Windows Movie Maker (or any other video editor for that matter).

I know there will be many of you out there that already know how to do this and will regard it as basic stuff, but of course, not everyone knows how to do this. There was a time when I ( and you) didn't know how to do it, and I can still remember the delight I felt when I stumbled on how it was done (and how easy it was to do). I used it - inappropriately - in every video I made for ages - just 'cos I could.


So there will be many people out there who are brand-spanking-new to the world of video editing, to whom this will come as a revelation and it is for them that I will be making the video.

I will move on to more sophisticated techniques and tricks as time moves on, but I will start with the basics so that in the future I will have a reference library of video's to point to when people ask "How do I..."?

So, if you don't know how to do this basic (but very useful) effect (FX), then stay tuned to the Meejah channel 'cos it's coming in the next vid, and if you do know how to do it, stay tuned as well because things will get increasing interesting as time goes on.

By the way, If I don't see you before... Merry Christmas and a Happy new year - and keep making those videos.

p.s. - Just for fun, here's a video Xmas message from my Alter Ego - Elfed Welshbloke

No comments:

Post a Comment