Friday 18 November 2011

Getting it together

Another quick update.

I've just finished building the Meejah website - in it's infancy at the moment, but it's the place where you will be able to find all the links and resources that I will be mentioning in Meejah videos. I had a bit of trouble with the domain registration thing, because I have never done stuff like this before - BUT! - now it is up and running.

It's a bit sparse on content at the moment, but that will be remedied as time goes on.

However, there is already a section carrying Royalty free music of different styles that you can freely use in your videos without the Youtube Music police coming round to sort you out!

If you'd like to check it out, here's the link:

http://meejah.co.uk/

It would be a good idea to bookmark it as I will be adding more content (and free music 'n stuff) as time goes on.
Cya soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment