Monday 14 November 2011

Stuff goin' on!

Just a quick update.
I've been a busy boy over the last two days. I've created "The Meejah Channel" Youtube channel where all the forthcoming "How to" videos will be hosted, as and when they are made. There is nothing on the site as yet of course, as I'm still busy setting things up, but if you can't wait to subscribe (I know you can't), you could always get in early and subscribe now :) - Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheMeejahChannell

I am also half way through (or thereabouts) building a Meejah website where I will have more tips and tricks, links, and resources as well as some free stuff like sound effects and copyright-free music - All yours for the downloading. It's not quite ready yet, but when it is, you'll be the first to know and I'll post the link here.

Now I'm going to sort out my Video Studio (it's actually more of a large cupboard full of junk, but "Video Studio" sounds posher)

That's all for now
Have a good'un.

No comments:

Post a Comment